For over 25 years, Wildlands has been the recognized leader in Wetland and Conservation Banking, Project-Specific Mitigation Solutions, and Habitat Lands Stewardship.
Our mitigation projects restore, enhance, and preserve wetlands and other sensitive habitats. Wildlands’ diverse team of experts is committed to developing first-class projects for our clients and the natural resource agencies.
- Fixed-cost solution with no additional responsibilities for the permit applicant
- Streamlined permit processing
- Transfer of all permit compliance obligations to Wildlands
- Highly experienced team of experts focused on the finish line and the bottom line
- Lower mitigation ratios
- Well-sited, well-managed preserves
- Successful implementation and performance
- Mitigation in advance of impacts
- Habitat stewardship ensures long-term success of restoration projects
- In-depth monitoring data
Wildlands’ Mitigation Services Include:
- Property selection and feasibility studies
- Agency coordination and negotiation
- Land acquisition
- Legal consultation
- Third party non-profit endowment and easement coordination
- Baseline assessment and hydrologic modeling
- Construction oversight
- Post-construction and long-term monitoring
- Restoration design, permitting, and implementation
- Habitat stewardship and land management
Wildlands’ team manages all phases of mitigation implementation and management, providing a single point of accountability for clients and regulatory agencies. The company’s ability to acquire, own, and manage land, geographic scope, and depth of expertise are unique in the industry.