Special-Status Species Habitats Present On-site
- Giant Garter Snake (Thamnophis gigas), federally and state-listed as threatened
- Vernal Pool Fairy Shrimp (Branchinecta lynchi), federally listed as threatened
- Vernal Pool Tadpole Shrimp (Lepidurus packardi), federally-listed as endangered
- Swainson’s Hawk (Buteo swainsonii), state-listed as threatened
- Western Burrowing Owl (Athene cunicularia hypugea), a state species of special concern
- Heartscale (Atriplex cordulata), a California Native Plant Society (CNPS) 1B species
- Brittlescale (A. depressa), a CNPS 1B species
- Lesser saltbush (A. minusculata), a CNPS 1B species
Location: Colusa County, California
- Vernal Pool Preservation
Solano-Colusa Vernal Pool Region as defined by Keeler-Wolfe et al. (1998).
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- California Department of Fish & Wildlife
For additional information on the Dolan Ranch Conservation Bank, please contact Julie Maddox at (916) 435-3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.