The Bank is protected by a recorded conservation easement which will preserve these resources in perpetuity.
Location: Placer County, California
- Wetland/Waters of the U.S.
- Swainson’s Hawk
- Vernal Pool Creation
- The Waters of the U.S. service area includes the 8-digit Hydrologic Unit Code (HUC) it is located within [Lower American River (18020111)] and the adjacent 8-digit HUC [Auburn-Ravine Coon Creek (180201610)].
- The covered species vernal pool service area follows the boundary of the Waters of the U.S. service area, but will only include the areas within the Southeastern Sacramento Vernal Pool Recovery Unit.
-Swainson's hawk mitigation is SOLD OUT -
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
For additional information on the Locust Road Mitigation Bank, please contact Julie Maddox at (916) 435-3555 or email@example.com.